Guidelines for Presentation
Please prepare your presentation slides before the conference day
- The presentation duration should be between 10 to 15 minutes.
- All information about the presentation such as title of the paper, authors’ name and affiliation must appear on the first slide of your presentation.
- Presentation must be in English.
- Please send the presentation slides (optional) at least 2 days before the conference day via – Downloadable link (Google Drive, etc), Internet File transfer services (WeTransfer, etc), or any other acceptable methods.
- Recommended file formats: PowerPoint or PDF
Please refer to the following links for some very useful guides related to Video Presentation:
- How to Make a Video in PowerPoint – ppt to video (by Kevin Stratvert): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8JV3w4TOVw
- How to upload files on Google Drive and share through link | How to use Google drive (by How To): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZTaK6T08TE
- How to use WeTransfer file transfer service (by Care Home Marketing Expert): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmzMsSCKj4E